If you want to include a form on your site, you can use PHP email scripts (there is one included with Bootstrap Blocks) or use Wufoo, a form designer that can help you create contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can easily collect the data, registrations and payments you need.
We recommend using online form builders or WordPress forms plugins instead of built-in PHP email script because of better security and easier configuration.
Its easy and convenient to add a Wufoo form in your HTML pages.
- Register at Wufoo.
- Have a look at the documentation 🙂
- Click New Form.
- Create your first form or use one from the Wufoo Form Gallery.
- Configure your form (behavior, theme …)
- Save your form and Select Share.
- Copy the Code
- Create a new HTML document or use an existing one.
- Show the clipboard manager and configure “On paste” to your liking (you should see the clipboard entry for the form code).
- From the tree, select the location where you need to put your form (select an element in the tree where you want to put your form before or after).
- Paste the Wufoo code.
- Your form is now visible in your page.
- Save your document.
Last updated on February 15, 2017 at 12:42 am