This release contains a couple of important bug fixes.
- Special characters in folder names (&, dots,…) prevented PG from loading HTML files from that locations. Fixed.
- Invalid CSS file (with missing }, for example) sometimes caused that PG hanged on Loading page screen. Fixed.
- Duplicated CSS stylesheets (done in Stylesheet manager) were not properly saved. Fixed.
- Chromium bug where AltGr is registered as CTRL + ALT caused keyboard shortcuts to overlap with keys for entering special characters. Until this is fixed in Chromium, keyboard shortcuts with ALT (Save all) are disabled on Windows.
- Display CSS property select now have the full range of values (like table-row, flex…). Added.
- Letter-spacing CSS property was added.
Last updated on November 24, 2016 at 3:48 pm