Pinegrow 3.1 is available for download.
Faster CSS styling workflow
The goal of Pinegrow is to make you a more powerful web developer.
With that goal in mind, we redesigned the flow of creating new CSS rules.
Now you can use a one-step process to create a new CSS rule and to add a class to the selected elements.
Watch this short video to see how you can quickly style your document with CSS rules:
Improved text editing
Going from editing one element to another flows smoother now. The editing cursor goes where you click when switching to editing another element. Pressing Enter when editing a P or a heading will break the element at that point in two elements.
Shiny new Help and Tutorials
Pinegrow now has a built-in help system with interactive guides, including a comprehensive Getting started tutorial that covers the basic usage of all Pinegrow panels and a reference of all Pinegrow keyboard shortcuts. And it also works offline.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Color picker accepts the current value when clicking outside of the picker (before that meant that color selection is canceled).
- Page code editor removes the “Code has syntax error” message once the syntax error is fixed.
- Element outlines (blue dotted borders around elements) are now off by default. Use the Display helpers icon in the top toolbar to turn them on.
- Pinegrow no longer temporary adds special .pg-* selectors to CSS code. In certain situations, these selectors were left in the code. Pinegrow will now offer to clean up such code.
- Fixed the issue where Undo and redo stopped working after an error during a undo or redo operation.
Last updated on September 14, 2017 at 10:25 am